Friday, January 30, 2009

Semester Update

I know how interested you all are in my life so I will let you catch a glimpse into my amazing life. First off I will list some of my classes:
Chemistry 106
Chemistry 107-This is a lab. (It also is the bane of my life)
Molecular Biology 240
College Reading Strategies
Technical Writing
Second Half of Doctrine and Covenants

I really love all of my classes, except for Chemistry 107. That class calls for some way precise measurements and way precise calculations to get full credit. I know now that I am not meant to be a chemist. My chemistry lectures, in 105 and 106, have come helped in my other classes though. In addition to my classes I have also begun doing research. I will update you more on this later, but I must be off to class. Cheers.

No comments: