Saturday, December 13, 2008

Winter Semester Rap Up

Well good news is, classes for winter semester are over. Bad new is, I have finals week ahead of me still. I have four finals to take this week. Three of the four exams will be a deciding factor in my grades. My marriage preparation class is a guaranteed A. I have done well in my other three classes

I have done well in all of my Chemistry exams and homework. I also did well on one of my Microbiology exams, but got a mediocre grade on my second exam. It is a similar story for my Histology class. I got an A on my huge research paper, and I also got an A on my lab final. Sadly I did mediocre on one of the midterm exams, and now I have to redeem my grade with an amazing performance on the final. I really hate how hard school can be at times. You think an LDS school like BYU would find ways to work principles of mercy and the Atonement into the grading policy.

3 comments:

Gramsie said...

Dad and I got quite a chuckle out of your recommendations for BYU. We both have a lot of confidence in you Ry. See you next week!

Lindsay said...

Good luck on finals kiddo. Sadly, I know from first hand experience that BYU doesn't apply mercy in their grading policies. Can't wait to see you. Call me if you want to know what Mom's list of chores is.

Chelsea Stewart said...

I feel your pain. I have finals this week too. Good luck! Remember the end is near!!